Jul 11, 2005

My Poor Kids...

Vacation was a nightmare for various reasons that I won't go into in order to protect the "guilty" parties who helped make it less than enjoyable... :-)

My oldest son got heat-exhaustion from being outside in the blazing hot and dry sun on the Fourth. It took us a day and a half to figure out that there was something more than just a "stomach bug" wrong with him. We ended up stopping at an ER in small-town Utah where he was diagnosed with dehydration and heat-exhaustion. As my poor little son lay on the gurney in the ER with an IV sticking out of his arm, he weakly said, "Mommy, can you get the camera and take a picture so we can scrapbook this?" I wasn't sure whether I should laugh or cry at that point. I think I've done something terribly wrong to my children when they think of having their photo taken to preserve their adventure in the ER... LOL!




Click here for info about ScrapBiz

No comments: