Sep 10, 2005

Apparently, more electronic die-cutters are on the way...


I just opened up a copy of Scrapbook Answers and there is an ad from Pazzles- the maker of the Creative Cutter (and developer of the Provo Craft Cricut). The ad says, "Computer driven blade cutting now fits under your tree!" There are three boxes on the page, one is labeled "PRO Creative Cutter", another says "Mighty Creative Cutter" and the third says, "Mini Creative Cutter". WOW! That is exciting!!!!! I hope that they are going to make versions of their very versatile machine for home use (and for less $$). AND, I hope they will work like the big Creative Cutter and work off my computer screen instead of a cartridge like the Xyron/Wishblade and Cricut ones do.

Hmmmm.... I better chase down my contact at Pazzles and find out more about these babies!!!!

I see a plethora of Sizzix and Quickutz on eBay in the near future...

No comments: