Dec 1, 2005

ScrapBiz Make 'n Take Challenge...



Our ScrapBiz Canada Coordinator, Sandra, posted a challenge to us all yesterday. She challenged us to make a Holiday Mug make 'n take. I bunch of ScrapBizzers have accepted her challenge! I can't wait to see what materializes.

I want to put away my Christmas scrapping stuff so I whipped up mine this morning. It was REALLY fun. And, I found a mug template at
HERE at Stampington.com - it made it much easier.

You can find a cute SNOWMAN SOUP poem to glue on the back here: Organized Christmas

My mug is made with regular old red cardstock, scraps from my DCWV Christmas Stack, a green laminate chip from Home Depot, an accent from Marcella by Kay, ric-rac and ribbon - it's just a mish-mash of stuff I had. It's a great project for scraps!

Off to finish decorating the house!

No comments: