Feb 9, 2006

Video Demonstration of the Crop-A-Dile by We R Memory Keepers


I took my video camera with me to CHA. It was very fun! The only thing more fun would have been to have had "hidden video" - like in my purse or something!

I filmed a very nice man doing a demo of the much anticipated Crop-A-Dile tool by We R Memory Keepers. As I say at the end of the video - that was a thick piece of fiber-board and that went through it like butter.

Anyway, here is the link: Crop-A-Dile Demo. It will take a while to load - start it and walk away and put in a load of laundry. Don't try to watch it while it plays and loads, plays and loads, plays and loads - it's annoying. Once it has loaded, you can go back and hit PLAY again and it will play as a smooth video. You can also right-click the arrow button on the bottom right hand corner and have it play in the original size - that seems to be less blurry.

I took the video for my ScrapBiz members, but the tool was so stinkin' cool that I decided to share it with everyone. I hope that We R Memory Keepers won't mind!

No comments: