Oct 31, 2006

Happy Halloween - a VERY SCARY clip from YouTube (The View)

I watched this AGAIN this morning courtesy of YouTube and, yet again, my eyelids were fluttering practically out of control. It's like watching a video of liposuction - you sit there and cringe with your eyes half-covered the whole time but yet you watch - in morbid fascination. Hey, I am all for scrapping how you want to scrap, but this wasn't even basically sound advice.

In 6 minutes, Rosie, et al set scrapbooking BACK to the early 90's - GLUE STICKS, SCOTCH TAPE, BLOW PENS - YIKES! And, no, I don't think I'll scrap with the contents of my purse - it's full of gum wrappers and stray earrings - not exactly scrap worthy.

I figure since it's Halloween, I'll post this SCARY clip of Rosie and Elisabeth sending scrapping back to the stone age!


No comments: