Dec 6, 2006

Posts from the Past...

In light of the direct sales company turmoil, I decided to search my blog to see what I have said in the past about direct sales in this industry. Click HERE to read my entries. I've had quite a lot to say and some of it is timely for the situation at hand.

There are some great companies out there who treat their consultants fairly, but, there are also some who just blow hot air at their consultants with promises. I think you need to EDUCATE yourself about what to watch for (yellow and red flags) so that you can do what's best for YOU should you start getting some of those flags thrown at you.

I did what was best for me and my customers and that's how ScrapBiz was started. I stopped believing the emails early on in the crisis and it was the best thing I ever did.

No comments: