Jan 15, 2007

Christmas 2006

I spent some time yesterday making my Christmas 2006 Picaboo book. I'll evenually scrap some of the photos traditionally, too. But, I love the ease of storing the Picaboo books for my kids. I'll just slip them into my cedar chest for them someday. Who wouldn't love to have a photo book of each year and each Christmas handed to you someday? I had a friend who scrapped an identical page for each of her two children (now she has FOUR) because she wanted to make sure they each had a page of everything. I always just scrapped ONE (and barely had time to do that) and put it in the family book. I was hedging my bets with technology. I figured that in the future, there would be SOMETHING that would allow me to make nearly perfect copies of those pages for my boys. Now, with Picaboo, it's easy to make the book and just order as many copies as you need.

I used my Retro Christmas background set from Digital Chic Boutique (a fabulous digi kit club!). It's by digi designer Meredith Luczak.

So, that's one post-Christmas item I can cross off my list! I can't wait for the books to get here! It will be a fun way to revisit Christmas 2006.

No comments: