Jan 9, 2008

Here's a great laugh for today

It's January in Seattle and it's overcast and going to rain any second. I have WAY TOO MUCH work to do, but where am I? Chasing links at You Tube looking for a laugh to get me going.

Put your soda or whatever else you're drinking down before viewing this. This isn't the final cut of this song - it's the first take. The final cut is more of a video with just a cameo of Donny Osmond in it. It's humorous, too. But this cut just made me laugh until I cried. I seriously think Donny needed to see his chiropractor when he was done. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Musicmom-Amy said...

That always makes me crack up!!! Let's hope we all can move like that when we're close to 50 :O)

Sandra @ The Memory Workshop said...

that was the best laugh I've had in a long time!!!