Jun 8, 2008

Looking for a child to love...

I am an adoptive mother. It's not something I wear on my sleeve as it's just not really that big of a deal. My kids are my kids - it doesn't matter that we don't share the same DNA.

My friends Jennifer and Kelly have the MOST adorable daughter that they too adopted. Isabel is just the most darling girl. And, she has the best parents anyone could ask for. Jennifer is smart, funny and talented. Kelly is more reserved but just as great - he's very smart and kind. He works for the Gates Foundation and loves what he does there. Jennifer stays at home with Isabel and as their profile says, is full of energy and keeps right up with Isabel. You can view their profile HERE

They are ready to add another child to their family and I want to put the word out for them. Isabel came to them through connections in their lives.

If you know someone who is thinking about placing their unborn child for adoption and would be willing to work the LDS Family Services (they are a great agency!), please direct them to Jennifer and Kelly. If you believe adoption is a beautiful thing, then please spread the word about this wonderful family. A birthmother would be very blessed to have them raise her child and be part of their lives!

No comments: