May 18, 2009

Get a FREE PHOTO BOOK from my photobook site!


I want you to try my photobook program (also the platform for PhotoBookBiz) because I am sure that you'll love it as much as I do! So, here's the deal: Get a FREE personal soft cover photo book ($12 value) FREE (+$4.95 shipping).

Go to www.Photobookoffer.com and put in the code PBE509. Then, enter your name and email address and you'll receive your special offer code via email.

When you get it, go to PhotoBooks{etc} and make your FREE BOOK! Use the code you got via email at check-out.

The free book has 20 pages but you can pay for additional pages as well as additional books. While you're there, you can make other products from layouts in your book - key tags, mugs, puzzles, etc. with just a click of your mouse.

But, your personal soft cover book is FREE!!!

This is a GREAT WAY to try out the program if you're thinking about PhotoBookBiz!

No comments: