May 27, 2005

Raise your hand if you love your scanner!

When I first started scrapping (in the EARLY 90's), I used to wish for a way to do it on the computer. I always told my dh that if I could scrap using my computer, I would be ecstatic. The funny thing is that now that digital scrapping is the rage, I find it to be too taxing to my brain.

Anyway, when my kids came along, I always had the dilemma of how to deal with TWO kids needing to have ONE page in their books. I had a friend who used to get double prints and scrap two identical pages - one for her son and one for her daughter. Well, now she has FOUR kids, she can't keep doing that.

Therefore, I LOVE my scanner and printer!!!! I scan pages in and print them out all the time. My mom has copies of all our pages and I can make copies for my kids. The technology age never ceases to amaze me! Things that we could never have imagined are now possible. For instance, ScrapBiz would have been impossible without the internet. How could I have EVER gotten information out to 300 women all over the world as quickly as I do. Nevermind that FINDING the information would have taken me hours and hours of time to even come up with.

Now, if I could just figure out the whole digital scrapping thing. I have probably 1000 photos on my computer and a bunch of digital freebies that I downloaded. I just need to get my act together and scrap some of them!

Oh, check out this new site -
http://www.picaboo.com - one of my ScrapBizzers is their designer/partner. They just launched version 1.0 and from what I have heard, expect FANTASTIC things out of this site in the future!


No comments: