May 21, 2006

Can't scrap without...


MY COMPUTER! Now that my scrapbook studio has moved into my office, my computer is now "one" with my scrapbook tools! I had the perfect set up in Indiana 5 years ago. My computer desk was on one side of the room and my scrapping desk was on the other. I would just roll my chair back and forth between the two. I haven't had that luxury in 5 years... until now!


Honestly, I don't know how you could scrap without a computer and a good printer! Half the embellishments I use are from MS Publisher graphics. For instance, I had one of those awkward layouts the other night - 2 large photos that I couldn't really crop, yet, they both wouldn't fit on one page and there were no other "companion" photos to go with it. Where would I ever find an alligator embellishment??? I managed to dig up some green Fiber Mark paper that looks like Alligator skin. Anything else had to be created. I found this fun alligator graphic on Publisher and printed it out so that it would go across two pages. The Chunky Monkey font went well with it. It's not my all-time best work, but I DO love my computer - you can find almost any kind of graphic you need! It's probably the one thing I couldn't scrap without!

No comments: