Jun 22, 2007

Add a little SPAARK to your albums!



I ran across SPAARK a few weeks ago. They very kindly sent me a few of their albums to play with and I LOVED them!

Their albums are a pliable (soft) leather that can be easily altered. I loved this 8x8 green one. It comes completely plain. So, I punched a couple of holes in it with my Crop-O-Dile (it went through like BUTTA) and threaded the ribbon through. Then, I took my Xact-o knife and cut a window (also VERY easy to do) and added this wooden frame I had. Then I added SUMMER with some Making Memories rub-ons. It was all VERY EASY to do added a lot of SPAARK (pun intended) to the album.

The binding is very innovative. There are two silver cuffs on the spine that have slits in them. The slits are at an angle so that the sheet protectors don't slip out once you put them in. The protectors slide VERY EASILY into the cuffs. Albums come in several colors (including this great green!) and in 8x8 and 12x12. Check SPAARK for more information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is very cute!
I love leather albums and the idea of being able to customize it is a great idea. I'll have to check that out.