Jul 20, 2007

Another Mini book by MOSD!




MOSD makes another clear mini-album that I finally got around to finishing today. It has clear covers and 6 internal chipboard pages with tabs. When I opened it, it said, "I'm a mini phone book" (not really but that was my first thought!). So, needing a gift for a recent high school graduate heading for college, I made a mini phone book out of it.

I used the Kaboom! Collection by SEI because I liked the bright colors and the alphabet stickers. It was fun to take a boy collection and make it "girly".

The book is a great little thing to store in a drawer with all your important numbers in it. I hope my friend's daughter likes it! Actually, I like it so much that she may get towels instead...

You can get the albums from One Creative Bug. They are a very reasonble $6.50!

No comments: