Jul 18, 2007

Have you seen the clear albums by MOSD???

I'll admit it. I was apprehensive about trying a clear album. It seemed too complex to try and figure out how to keep one page from showing through to another. I chickened out and pretty much just wallpapered each page. Next time I'll be more brave, but then, the only D I ever got was in Geometry so figuring it out might be too much for me!

I got this album by Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs from the owners, Christy and Ali, and it sat on my desk for a few weeks but I decided today was the day! And I just did it! It was a lot of fun and I still need to add some embellishment to it but, as my friend Alicia says, "Stick a fork in it. It's done!"


BTW - you can get this little beauty at One Creative Bug.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Cute! I've been seeing more of these and might have to try one!