Sep 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to Us and a Gift for You!


ScrapBiz turns FIVE this month! I can't believe it! For 5 years we have been helping entrepreneurs realize their business dreams. The industry has changed SO MUCH in 5 years. When I started ScrapBiz, the scrapbook industry had a rocket attached to it's back. Now, sometimes it feels like it's using a walker to get around. But, it's still a GREAT PLACE to own a business. You just need the support and information that ScrapBiz can provide. You can't afford to stumble around in the dark anymore. Being part of the ScrapBiz network will give you an edge for the best chance of success!

So, since we continue to be on THE CUTTING EDGE 5 years later, I'm going to give new members a BIRTHDAY GIFT!


If you join ScrapBiz (options 1-3) by October 5, I will send you a FREE PAIR of Cutter Bee scissors by EK Success (styles and colors vary). Who couldn't use a fresh pair of scissors?!

It's our Birthday Gift to you! Fall is a GREAT TIME to start your business! Why not join ScrapBiz TODAY?

2 comments:

Sandra @ The Memory Workshop said...

Wow! Time flies!! Congrats on your birthday celebration. If there is cake, send some my way :)

I am thrilled to be a part of ScrapBIZ. I wouldn't be where I am without you Kim!!

Kim said...

Thanks, Sandra! You are a super star!