May 6, 2008

Uppers and Downers...

I went out shopping with Mark last Saturday and we stopped at Bath and Body Works to pick up some of my favorite lotion. I keep bottles of this stuff all over the house and I love a quick squirt to perk up my skin and my senses. Well, as I was buying it, Mark said, "Do you realize you are buying 'uppers' and 'downers'?" I laughed so hard when I read the bottles. These are my two VERY FAVORITE lotions - Mandarin Lime and Tranquil Mint. They have changed the label since the last time I bought some. Now, darn it all if I'm not an addict. I got a bottle of ENERGY (Uppers) and Stress Relief (Downers).

Since I hit this stuff 3 or 4 times a day, I'm wondering if I need an intervention, now. Is there a 12-Step Program I can sign up for?? :-) Maybe I could get on Oprah as one of those Moms with a secret addiction.

And I was always happy to live a drug-free life... LOL!

No comments: