Nov 12, 2008

Desiging your own Christmas Card


I have card blanks this year and had all the intent to make my own Christmas cards as I have done in the past. I was going to put a recipe on the front of each card. Well, as time is ticking away, I decided to ditch that idea and go for the photo card.

But, just like I don't like showing up in the same outfit as someone else at a party (happened at my Junior Prom - same Gunne Sax dress - how embarrassing), I don't like sending the same photo card as everyone else. So, I went over to Dreamstime and did a search for "Christmas card" and got a TON of backgrounds that would work to design my own.

I found the one above - it's pretty non-traditional but I like it. I've got a Xerox Phaser laser printer that prints out photo quality prints so I'm going to print them at home on nice paper.

That's one less thing to worry about for the next month. I might even be that really annoying person who sends them off the first week of December. We'll see... I still have to address them all.

No comments: