Apr 29, 2009

My Jill-e Bag


I got it! I finally GOT ONE! I saw Jill-e camera bags at PMA in 2008 and immediately fell in love. These are the "Coach purses" of camera bags and I've never seen anything like them before.

So, after begging my husband for a year to buy me one as a gift, I finally just went ahead and got one for myself after seeing them again at PMA 2009.

Meet my NEW CAMERA BAG! My Sony Alpha 100 is right at home in it. In fact, so is my extra lens and my Flip with room left over. It was much roomier than I thought and I could seriously also throw my wallet, keys and cell phone in it and call it a purse, too (it's cute enough to carry as one). As I add lenses, there is plenty of space in there to fit them.

The cool thing is that the dividers on the inside are held in by Velcro on the sides of the bag so you can totally reconfigure the inside of the bag to fit whatever you need to fit in it.

Someone asked me if the bag was good quality. Yes, it is! It's leather and really pretty heavy (note to you smaller peeps, you might find this bag too heavy to carry). There's nothing "cheap" looking about the bag and the lining is so cute - it's cream with big polka dots.

I've already had a couple of friends ask where I got the really cool camera bag. I was happy to toss my ugly black nylon one into the Goodwill pile last week. Wait, maybe I should get it out again so my husband will carry my camera once in a while. Nah, I'll just have to buy him a Jack bag...

No comments: