Apr 19, 2007

PURGE!

I did it - I purged my studio today! Our neighborhood is having a garage sale on the 28th of this month and I figured it would be a good time to purge and sell! I am going to hang a BIG SIGN out on the corner that says, "SCRAP STASH SALE!" or something like that. Then I am going to listen to the sound of breaks being slammed - LOL! It's all going in themed grab bags for various prices just to be rid of it.

It's so nice to have purged it - there was just too much of everything and so many tools and things that I just don't use anymore like my Zip E Mate. It's all going away - hopefully...

4 comments:

Adriann said...

Where do you live so I can come by and get some deals? LOL!!!

Kim said...

When you hit Seattle, keep heading north about 20 miles. We're on the right, just past Mill Creek!

Christy B said...

I purge and 1)sell to my friends at work. They love it! And 2) give the left overs to my DD's school teacher. She loves it too!

Purging it good!!!

Anonymous said...

having a sale this weekend myself! Good luck to both of us. always feels great to clean stuff out.