May 25, 2007

Do you ever wish...

You could erase things from the internet? Since I started ScrapBiz in 2002, this LINK has been on the internet and it bugs me - LOL! That's not ME! But it comes up on about the 5th page of a Google Search of my name. Every time I run across it I wish I could erase it - LOL! I'm such a prude that I would never ask a question like that on a public forum!

Interestingly, there are lots of "Kim Guymon's" out there. There is even a town in Oklahoma called Guymon. Before I met my husband, I had never heard the last name. Now I am one!

Just for fun, see how YOU stack up vs. anybody else. Have a Google Fight: LINK. My husband and I did this last night and I blew him out of the water! Of course, he got me back by Googling my name and Creative Memories. They win...

No comments: